Wednesday, May 25, 2011

lately....

we've been working on our container garden.
 
  tomatoes.
i plant marigolds with my tomatoes because that's what my mom does and she's a pretty smart lady. i think it's supposed to keep bugs away? either way it looks pretty.
 sweet and hot peppers. these are the only seedlings that i started myself that did very well. so we're going to have a lot of peppers.
flowers and some moss. my terrarium keeps fogging up. i need to fix that.

we also have some lettuce, spinach, and herbs. it's a pretty good start. i hope to add to it gradually.


also i'm working on invitations for my sister, elizabeth's baby shower.

and chris has been working on a poster for white wives. which i can't show you because it's a secret.

so we've been keeping busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment